Traditionally, in India, the stirrups are made manually at the construction site by the bar benders using rudimentary practices. In most cases, such stirrups do not comply with the prescribed standards. Beside dimensional inaccuracies, this can lead to improper locking of the ends thereby increasing the chances of failure during earthquakes. Stirrups of inferior quality act like "weak links" in an RCC structure and can enhance the chances of the collapse of a building under adverse conditions.
qqc新域名网站-Get Latest Price
qqc新域名网站- Download Brochure Watch Video
|Material Grade||High Strength Ribbed TMT Reinforcement Bar|
|Standards||IS 456,IS 2502,SP-34,IS 13920 (Indian Ductile Details Code)|
|Dimension||135-degree bend with 10d length but not less than 75 mm|
What are Stirrups:
- A stirrup is a loop which is embedded in any concrete structure to hold the main rebar together. The stirrups prevent from collapsing under server forces like the one experienced under earthquakes.
Why are Stirrups critical for safety:
- Good quality rebars provide safety and longevity of concrete structures. However, the complete safety of a building can be ensured only if the main rebars are supported by stirrups of good quality.
- No bending, cracks or twisted stirrups
- Work is completed faster
Easy of availability:
- Stocked at distributors end to meet urgent demand
- Available in bundles of 25 pieces
qqc新域名网站-View Complete Details