Generally, a 3-storeyed building resting on clayey/sandy soil should have minimum 5.5ftx5.5ft to 6ftx6ft footing size, the 2-storeyed building should have 5ftx5ft and single storied building 4ftx4ft footing sizes. These sizes should be provided if no soil data is available for proper design by a licensed structural engineer.
老司机ae防和谐-TATA Tiscon TMT Footing
qqc新域名网站-Get Latest Price
5x社区免费2- Watch Video
|Delivery Period||0-2 Days|
|Unit Length||All standard lengths|
TMT Footing should have a minimum depth of 150mm for footing on soil, and minimum 300mm above the top of piles for footing on piles. Minimum clear cover for footings is generally 50mm.
The importance of footing:
- Footings are the only and only mode of transfer of building load to underneath soil.
- Footings, once laid, are a part of substructure and can’t be repaired or changed in an entire lifespan of the building.
To minimize the fabrication mistakes at a site, as well as to speed up the construction, and more importantly, to relieve you from unnecessary hassles, Tata Tiscon introduces “Tiscon Footing” - prefabricated rebar kit. These ready to fix kits are available at Tiscon dealer counters in select cities in 10 mm and 12 mm diameter. The availability of various sizes is shown in the image below.
- Machine made with accurate shape and size
- No need of power connection at site for cutting rebars
- No on-site bending required
- No microcracks on the bends as proper mandrels are used
- Zero wastage of cut lengths
- Available in ready to use bundles at Tiscon Dealers
- Need only 2 days to finish foundation
- 1.3 meter used in 4''*4'' footing
- 1.45 meter used in 4.5''*4.5'' footing
- 1.6 meter used in 5''*5'' footing
- 1.9 meter used in 6''*6'' footing
What is a foundation:
Any house building structure can be divided into two components:
- Superstructure - Part of structure which is above ground level
- Substructure/Foundation – Part of structure which is below ground level
Foundation generally comprises of three components:
- Tie beam
老司机ae防和谐-View Complete Details